14 May 2007

Auckland



Yesterday we came back from Auckland. It was my first time there (unless you count driving through the city a few months earlier). I don't know what I expected, but Auckland was much nicer than expected. I'm not a real fan of bigger cities anymore, but this one didn't feel too big, and it was quite easy to escape the stress. But it's always nice to get back home to Lyttelton. I don't know if I'm the the only one, but whenever I go somewhere on vacation or whatever, early on the last day I always feel like going home. It doesn't matter how long the trip is 2 days or 2 months... last day I just wanna go home.

And another pic...

2 comments:

hpy said...

There is always a moment when you feel the need of going home.

Peter said...

I guess we almost always feel the same. But, there have been a few exceptions.